Well, it's been a very productive couple of weekends. After a lot of long weekends and nights of writing, Dragon Hunters is finished.
Well, almost. I'm writing the Prologue right now, tying up some loose ends.
Time to talk about getting some serious editing done. And looking towards publishing.
Kinda scary. I'm not very good with marketing. But my wife Cindy is. Gonna have to depend on her to help me make good decisions.
Should have the Prologue finished by Friday. Then we'll see what happens next...
Thanks for reading!
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
Keep at it Dad!
ReplyDelete