I have been making some good progress lately as I work on a major change to Tycho Station. This change will ripple through the rest of the book, as I destroy the Sollar Star in the battle and leave Sollar at the mercy of the former Free Traders, Mundo Wigo and Ramm Charan. Overall, it should be a good change.
At the same time, I cut out a big, meandering background story that was not really needed. So my quest to reduce the size of the story continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment