Saturday, November 20, 2010
Still Battling on Rikkman Three
Well, I am still battling away on Rikkman Three. I realized it was unrealistic to think that the former Free Traders and other independent types that live on Rikkman Three, would not have set up some sort of defensive systems around their home. So I have been reworking the battle to put a little more "teeth" in the fight, from the viewport of the colonists, that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment