At the start of the new year, I set myself a goal (not to be confused with a resolution - I don't do those!) to write one thousand new words every night.
Weeellll, that hasn't worked out like I planned. So far I've only managed 918.
No, not 918 in one night.
That's 918 total.
Argg! (Face Palm...)
I'm not giving up. I may not make 1000 per day anytime soon, but if I want to finish Dragon Hunters in 2012, then I've got to do something to keep the pressure on myself to write more.
And I plan to e-publish Dragon Hunters before 2012 comes to an end.
Cheers!
Thanks for reading!
Dave
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment