Tonight I managed to rewrite a tricky part that has been bothering me. At the same time I added
563 words to Dragon Hunters. My total since the start of the year is 2362 words. That's roughly 236 words per day, about a quarter of my goal.
Well, its a start.
Not to contradict myself, but while word counts and production are important, quality production is even more important. I think what I have been writing is good.
Thanks for reading!
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment