Well, I'm still working on Dragon Hunters. Got lots of ideas about how to finish it up and get it reviewed. What I don't seem to have is the time.
I had hoped to finish this weekend, but most of Saturday will be spent putting my study back together after the phone lines are repaired. I have a bunch of wires running everywhere. Now that its all tore apart, I don't have any excuses for not putting it back the right way.
Maybe I'll take some photos and share the chaos...
Maybe I can write on Sunday...
Why am I moving slowly in the fast direction? The ideas are coming fast, but the words are coming slowly.
BTW, 10 bonus points if you know what the phrase "Slowly in the fast direction" means.
Thanks for reading,
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment