Tonight I finished the battle of Conborine. Took two large chapters that might get broken down into three when I do the edit.
The last chapter, the return of Elias Hawkes and Annie Tolen to the Tycho Trade Station and the resumption of construction on Elder Tolen's Conborine repair facility.
Maybe wrap it all up this weekend. Between now and then looks pretty busy. But we will see.
Thanks for reading!
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment