No, I have not given up writing and taken up song writing.
I can't carry a tune in a 5 gallon Homer Bucket... (Pauses for laughter)
So yesterday, I finished the next to the last chapter of The Dragon Hunters with the end of the Battle of Conborine. All that is left is to wrap it all up and send my hero and heroine back home.
But before I do that, I thought I would run through from start to almost finish and see if it all makes any sense. This story has changed so many times... I'm not sure if it makes any sense. So many cuts, so many adds, so many changes of directions.
So, I started reading from the Prologue. And then I stopped.
It sucks.
I should delete it...
But I want to rewrite it...
Instead of dark musing by one of the bad guys, maybe I'll have him kill somebody. Slowly. Or quickly. Hmm....
What do you think?
Thanks for reading!
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's all in my head!
Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...
-
Don't write long passive passages. Find some action. Give up background information in conversations (just don't drag them out!) ...
-
The Master Storyboard, that is. It has taken life as a big Excel spreadsheet. Right now, I am going back through all the books, writing su...
-
Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large. So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment