Friday, November 18, 2011

Time flies when you are trying to write!

It's been a while since I posted to my blog, for that I offer my apologizes to anyone who bothered to travel this way in search of something new and witty...
I try to write a couple of hours every night, if I can stay awake long enough.
Enough whining... You didn't come here for that...

I'm working on Dragon Hunters, the first story. Backed up a bit and started to re-write, streamlining, making things flow better, faster, more interesting. The story is coming along, but I am struggling to write witty dialog between Elias Hawkes and Annie Tolen. Of course, I could never come up with witty things to say to girls when I was growing up, so there you are. Maybe I'll sneak some of my wife's romance novels and see if I can get some ideas.

In the meantime, take a look at my website at www.starhawke.com. Its nothing fancy. I've been trying to make some changes along the way.

I need a logo, something like a dragon or a hawk in the background, with a five pointed star in the front. Maybe dragon or hawk rising out of the star. If you think you can draw it - take a shot at it and send it to me. If I like it, I'll use. Maybe make you famous when my book sells!

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...