Friday, April 12, 2019

Fighting Cancer: Mesothelioma

I just finished my second round of Chemo for the Mesothelioma. It wasn't as bad as the first one, but it has tired me out. And thus slowed down my writing.

Hah, I've been sitting here looking at the same page all day!

In the meantime, my quest to step up the pace and write in more action and increase the tension between the Tychos is going pretty good.. The Tychos have discovered where some of their enemies have been hiding and are starting to take action.

There's more stuff going on, but I don't want to give up too much. The Horath have started their rampage across the Star Trader Galaxy and it's about to blow things up. The question is whether or not the Tychos will join with the Trade in an alliance with the Inner Worlds and the Outer Worlds, now that they know who the enemies are.

Then there's that old saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer...  Maybe being in an alliance would help the Tychos.

Now all I have to do is weave all that together. I've got a couple of weeks before my next chemo. Hopefully I can make some progress. In the meantime,

Thanks for reading!


Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...