Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rewriting to get it Write!

Tonight I am working on Dragon Summer. Baby Girl is asleep on my backpack, giving off her particular little high pitch snore. Its really an neat sound. Some time in her past, before she came to live with us, somebody kicked her in the lower jaw, breaking three teeth on each side and damaging her voice box. She does not make any noise, other than the little snoring sound and a tiny growl when she is really mad.
Meanwhile, I am reading and editing, making passages more readable while bringing the story in line with my latest plans for the storyline. You can read about that in my post from last week.
More later,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...