Monday, May 17, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board?

Well, so much for consolidating stories - too complicated and too large.
So now I have new storyline that is parallel to Dragon Summer. I call it Dragon's Revenge. The story will take place in the Star Trader Galaxy in the wake of the attack on the Tycho Trade Station. The prologue will cover the last half of the attack, as the Tycho Legacy and the Tycho Heritage arrive to take on the attackers. The first chapter will go into the aftermath, the time when the survivors are getting together and working to save their Trade Station. Sollar will get involved when he returns from TS9329P3. Afterwards, he will set out to track down the people responsible for the attack. Lots of action. Lots of fighting...
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Action, fighting. Cool.

    LOL. The only thing missing is exploding cars and gratuitous sex.

    ReplyDelete

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...