Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Plodding along...

I haven't been writing very much lately. I've been having a dry spell as far as original thought is concerned. So I took a break from the stories...
Here we are at the First of June. In another months, the group I write with each year will launch our annual NANOWRIMO (July 1 thru July 31). The official session is in November, but who has time to write then? Since we have a bunch of young writers (many who are more talented than I ever will be!), we write in July, while everyone is out of school.
Meanwhile, I am far away from the Star Trader Galaxy, helping Morgan find his way on some backwater planet known to the Star Traders only as TS9329P3. See if we can't get him a little further down the road tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...