Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blogging tonight from a Remote Location!

Tonight I am blogging from a remote location. My new Acer Aspire laptop on the other side of the desk! Father's Day and my birthday came a little early this year. I also received a new iPhone 3GS. Don't know what I did to deserve all of this...

Still working on integrating Chapters 7 and 8 of Dragon Summer. Quite a departure from the original story, but I think better. More believable. Charl, a Hawkkur trooper on the monitoring team's security detail will find Morgan unconscious in the woods. Charl, who goes by the local name of Charlie, is the projectionist and handyman at the drive-in. Every evening, after the drive-in is closed, he goes for a short run through the surrounding woods, part exercise, part security perimeter sweep. There are a lot of sophisticated sensors protecting the team and their secret station, but Charl prefers take a look at things himself. He is religiously loyal to Mani and Makala Hawkes. And they trust him with their lives...

Anyway, that's the plan.

More later,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...