Friday, June 25, 2010

The view a little further on...

Well, I finally finished the battle between three dragons and two DragonHawks. The battle occured in Morgan's mind as he battled against the Black Dragon over control of his mind. He was helped by his grandmother and her Dragon Within. Then at the last, they are all saved by Morgan's Battle Within, Tycho.

At least a first run through of the battle. But we'll leave it alone for a while and move on.

Coming up on NANOWRIMO (July 1 thru July 31), 50,000 words in one month. Search for "No Plot, No Problem" if you want to know more. 1700 words per night.

Originally I committed to turn away from the DragonHawk Saga and work on another idea I had, project name: "Travelin' Jack." Its about a time traveler, who can control when and where he goes backwards or forwards in time. Not so sure about how that would work out. But I don't want to start another DragonHawk story. Too much work to do to the stories I already have started.

Well, time to do some writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...