Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Major Changes? Hmm...

I've been thinking of ways to salvage all of the work that I've invested in the whole saga, not just the original story. I think I have found a way that makes a lot of sense. And it could be a lot of fun.

Wait a minute... You think I'm going to tell you here? Right now?

Where's the fun in that?

Oh, I'll give you some hints later on, but not now. Gotta work out the details first...

What I can say is that the DragonHawk Saga will continue as planned through the first five books:
  • Dragon Hunters
  • Dragon Heart
  • Dragon Betrayal
  • Dragon Revenge
  • Dragon Summer
The major change will start at the end of Dragon Summer and the start of book six, Dragon Return.

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense to anyone but me, but...

This is the part where I go against convention and do what I want to do...

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...