Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Hack and Slash is good for the soul!

Working my way through Dragon Summer last night. Found a few paragraphs that I did not like so I deleted them!
That may not sound like a big deal, but for me it is! I very rarely have the guts to delete something. I try to save or salvage everything. I think that is a flaw in my writing. I have to be willing to say: "It's garbage! Just delete it!"
Last night I deleted a whole chapter. And I think I have a lot more to delete. You know you can drag some parts of a story out for just so long...
Back to the writing. I'm watching "Enter the Dragon" with Bruce Lee on AMC tonight. Best kung fu movie every made!

Cheers!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...