Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Progress... At Last!

I've worked my way through a big battle scene involving 2 privateers, a Reska armed transport, and a squadron of warships from Core, led by a battle cruiser and two heavy destroyers. Two weekends and a lot of late evening writing and editing to sort it all out. Maybe I'll send it to someone to see what they think of it. It's too long to post here, unless I made a PDF of it.

I really need a real website where I can post stuff like that.

Now I am rewriting and editing the attack on the T&B construction site on Conborine and the strange disappearance of Lady Annie Tolen. Boy is Elias and the Tycho Star Traders going to be angry when they find out she's gone missing!
Thanks for reading,

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Want to throw a Wordpress site together, so you can have a combination of blog and static pages? Will Blogspot not do that? Want me to lock up catsanddragons.net for you? (.com is taken, though not visibly used)

    ReplyDelete

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...