Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stress

Doctor says I have to reduce my stress. In today's time, that should be fun to do, hey? Let's see, what shall I do?
Can't stop working, can I? Big Project. Lots of work. Lots of deadlines. Lots of stress...
Can't go on vacation... Got to work on Big Project. Don't have the money or the time. More stress...
Gee, I guess I could stop writing... You know, staying up late, using some of that quiet evening time when no one is around to really get things done...
I've sent the first story to two different publishers with no luck. Just more stress...
Should I send it to others? Should I give up on this project?
Stress, stress, stress...
Maybe I will...
Maybe I won't...
Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets...

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I suggest a glass of Merlot, a chaise lounge, and your wife sitting in the yard and admiring the moon before bedtime.

    Bet the Big Project will still be there in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...