Thursday, October 28, 2010

The DragonHawks

Doing some writing and some behind the scenes work tonight. Continuing to write on the aftermath of the Rikkman Three battle. Trying to find some character names, I have gotten into a bit of reorganization of my Star Trader Data workbook, specifically the character spreadsheet. With 258 characters list by name, I decided to break it up by first and last name, and do some other reorganization.

Meanwhile, Sollar and Alanca are still keeping secrets from each other. Sollar does not want to talk too much about the wreck of the Sollar Star. Nor does Alanca want to talk about his organization, although he knows that Sollar could help him out, just like he can help Sollar out. Hopefully their friendship will prevail in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...