Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oops...

At the start of the new year, I set myself a goal (not to be confused with a resolution - I don't do those!) to write one thousand new words every night.

Weeellll, that hasn't worked out like I planned. So far I've only managed 918.

No, not 918 in one night.

That's 918 total.

Argg! (Face Palm...)

I'm not giving up. I may not make 1000 per day anytime soon, but if I want to finish Dragon Hunters in 2012, then I've got to do something to keep the pressure on myself to write more.

And I plan to e-publish Dragon Hunters before 2012 comes to an end.

Cheers!

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...