Monday, January 16, 2012

2163!!

Good night tonight! I wrote 2163 words! More importantly, I have set up events for the finale of what will be a shorter version of Dragon Hunter thanthe original plan. The Battle of Conborine, where Elias Hawkes and his Hawkkurs go after the Black Dragon and his minions responsible for the attacks on the terminal and the kidnapping of Annie Tolen!

That will be the end of book 1. Or book 1A if you will.

Book 1B will be something of a romance novel as Annie and Elias grow closer and become engaged. But there will be plenty of excitement as the Trade and the OutWorlds recoil and react to the Battle of Conborine!

Stay tuned!

And thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...