Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Rainy Saturday - A good day for a battle!

It's a rainy Saturday here in the Houston area. The rain is welcomed after the drought we've been in, we've got almost an inch and half in the past 24 hours. Its a steady rain, a bit hard at times, but mostly steady, so it soaks in really well.

So I/m at the desk, writing the big battle scene that should bring the Dragon Hunters closer to a conclusion. I've written 15,600 + new words since the start of the year, although I am not sure what the number actually means. Some of it is new words and in progressing the story, while some of it is rewrite. When I write in bits and pieces, a little bit every night, sometimes I have to back up a few pages to get into the pace and mood of the story. Often times I find parts that no longer make any sense to me, so I end up rewriting them.

But today I am caught up to the point of new story being written. At least until I stopped to make this blog entry.

Okay, that's out of my system. Back to the work on the battle between Elias Hawkes and his Hawkkurs and the Black Dragon and his forces on Conborine.

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...