Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Dragon Hunters and The Dragon's Heart

I made a decision over the weekend to split the current Dragon Hunters manuscript into two parts. The reason being I am about halfway through the originally planned story and it is already over 100,000 words and 350+ pages.

So Dragon Hunters will end shortly after the Battle of Conborine. The next story, which I have dubbed The Dragon's Heart will track the romance of Elias and Annie, along with some more adventure and fighting with the Dragon Hunters.

I hope to finish up Dragon Hunters soon, edit and clean it up, and then e-book it to the web. Then we'll see what happens next. Would be nice to generate some income from all this effort.

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...