Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stray thoughts...

I'm thinking about taking a couple of days off. (Not this weekend). Hiding somewhere to see if I can finish off this story.

Maybe my garage. No one would think to look for me there. Not even the cats. And I have a radio out there. An old stereo with really big speakers in the corners...

In my early days in the Navy, in the 70s, I always thought about buying a van. Fix up the inside. (Those of you who remember some or all of the 70s know what I'm talking about). Then I'd have a place to hide.

I'd park my van in my garage and hide in it. Try to relax and finish this story up. Its in my head, I can feel it. Its just lurking around in the shadows and corners of my mind like an uncooperative Dragon Within. Kinda like a Dragon Dream. There's a bit on my blog somewhere about the Dragon Dream if you don't understand.

Oh well, maybe a road trip to Fredericksburg and some time with family will shake something loose. Taking the laptop, but not sure I'll take it out of the case.

Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just stay away from the computer, the virtual, and technology this weekend.

Hmmm,

Thanks for Reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...