Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Slowly in the Fast Direction...

Well, I'm still working on Dragon Hunters. Got lots of ideas about how to finish it up and get it reviewed. What I don't seem to have is the time.

I had hoped to finish this weekend, but most of Saturday will be spent putting my study back together after the phone lines are repaired. I have a bunch of wires running everywhere. Now that its all tore apart, I don't have any excuses for not putting it back the right way.

Maybe I'll take some photos and share the chaos...

Maybe I can write on Sunday...

Why am I moving slowly in the fast direction? The ideas are coming fast, but the words are coming slowly.

BTW, 10 bonus points if you know what the phrase "Slowly in the fast direction" means.

Thanks for reading,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...