Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The First Cut is the Deepest...

No, I have not given up writing and taken up song writing.

I can't carry a tune in a 5 gallon Homer Bucket... (Pauses for laughter)

So yesterday, I finished the next to the last chapter of The Dragon Hunters with the end of the Battle of Conborine. All that is left is to wrap it all up and send my hero and heroine back home.

But before I do that, I thought I would run through from start to almost finish and see if it all makes any sense. This story has changed so many times... I'm not sure if it makes any sense. So many cuts, so many adds, so many changes of directions.

So, I started reading from the Prologue. And then I stopped.

It sucks.

I should delete it...

But I want to rewrite it...

Instead of dark musing by one of the bad guys, maybe I'll have him kill somebody. Slowly. Or quickly. Hmm....

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...