Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So much for planning...

Well, I hoped to be reporting on a finished story by now, but it just hasn't worked out.

I have tentatively rewritten the prologue. Its closer to what I wanted, but I'll have to tweak it a bit during the first full edit.

I added a chapter at the end, to create a confrontation between the Tycho Star Traders and the rest of the Trade when a relief mission from Gaanard arrives at Conborine. At the start of the story I talk a bit about the differences of opinions between Makala Hawkes and the other Elders, but I need to revamp some of that when I edit.

The last chapter is the arrival of the task force at the Tycho Trade Station. The triumphant return of Elias and Annie and the rest of their team. Annie who has endeared herself with the Family Guard and the whole Hawkkur Combat Team.

So a bit of work to do. When will it be done? I don't know. Just have to keep slogging it out.


Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...