Thursday, December 10, 2009

UFO's in the skies over Norway?

Did you see the story in the news about the strange lights over Norway on Wednesday night? By this evening the Russian Navy admitted that the lights were from a Bulava missile that malfunctioned after being launched from one of their missile subs, the Dmitry Donskoy.
(See the accompanying photos from the web).






I'm not convinced myself. It looks an awful lot like the spiral search pattern of a Tycho Mark Seven Trans-System recon probe. Star Traders like to sit out at the edge of star system near the Transition Point and launch one or more of these probes in to scope out the situation. It could be that the probe detected the submarine missile launch and corkscrewed in for a closer look.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't been working on the books lately. Kind of got into a bit of a funk over the mess that I have made of Tycho Station and decided to take a breather. I've been doing some behind the scenes work here and there, making notes in my "Star Trader Development Manual". Its a document that I created to keep track of the story outlines, chapter descriptions and notes on all of the changes that I have made. I also write up all of the ideas I get and any background information that occurs to me.

As always thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed my take on the news tonight! Talk to you again soon!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...