Monday, November 23, 2009

Taking It Easy Tonight

Last time we visited I talked about breaking up Tycho Station into something smaller, then use the cut parts to create The Dragon Hunters. I can report that activity is going along okay, but not as fast as I would like. But with a new job and Thanksgiving approaching, I am finding it more difficult to find quality writing time.
Tonight I am working on the Development Manual and the Reference Manual. I thought that since I am reworking stories, I should review the Development Manual, which is where I write down all my ideas about the stories and develop background on characters, and make sure I have the latest ideas to work with.
I have also been going through the Reference Manual consolidating some of the entries. Seems that in my zeal to write, I have a lot of notes and information either out of place or duplicated.
My assistants, by the way. Are taking the night off. I have included a picture so you can see what they are up to.
Actually not a bad idea. I might join them myself after the football game.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...