Monday, November 2, 2009

On Vacation!

Our first attempt at a vacation was scrapped when I had to go to Canada. Our second attempt was scrapped because of the project I was wrking on. Well, guess what? Not only am I not working on a project... I'm not even working! What the heck, lets go on vacation!

We drove from Houston to Texarkana, AR today. Nice weather with the top down on the mustang cruising up Highway 59. We ate a late lunch inJefferson Texas at The Hamburer Store. Good burgers and about $7000 worth of one dollar bills plastering the walls. The bills have been signed and decorated by the doners. Not sure what the Treasury Department would think, but pretty interesting to look at.

We only have about two and a half hours worth of driving tomorrow, so we will probably drive twice that much sight seeing. I'll post some photos if we take any good ones.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...