Friday, December 25, 2009

Fixing up the "Fixer Upper"

Merry Christmas!

It's officially after midnight, and so it is Christmas Day. I'm still awake, watching "Deadliest Catch" marathon on the Discovery Channel and updating the story map. I made some pretty big decisions about the time line today, as you can see on the timeline for part 2 of the Saga. Two big wars involving Star Traders and DragonHawks and an opportunity for the Star Traders to embrace their heritage as Star Folk.
Lots to write about now, but I will talk about that in the future. Be sure to come back from time to time and see where the stories go!
But time to hit the rack. (That's Navy lingo for go to bed. We call our bunks "racks" cause they are like a rack of shelves where you store your sailors for a few hours before you get them out and play with them some more.
If you are up reading this, better go to bed or Santa Clause won't come to see you!

Mele Kamikimaka!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...