Monday, March 18, 2013

Dragon Hunters Update

I've been working long and hard on Dragon Hunters. Tuning it up and reworking the story. In the spirit of being determined to do things my way, I have added some deleted parts back into the story, and written a couple of new chapters. More action, more attacks on the Tycho Star Traders and more DragonHawk vs. Dragon Hunter action.

Of course, the big battle between Drakkon and Rahhol is coming up as well.

It's slow going, but I'm finding a lot things I don't like. Mechanical things like sentence structure, grammar, and word usage.

All you kiddies out there in school, pay attention to your English grammar teachers! If you want to write coherently, that is.

I've gotten over the disappointment of this project taking so long. But that doesn't mean I'm going to change what I am doing now. I have a plan in my head that I'm going to follow.

Thanks for reading!


Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...