Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dragon Heart Progress

Tonight I finished working on the fourth chapter of Dragon Heart!

When I decided to expand my writing to ten stories for the DragonHawk Saga, I broke up the existing versions of Gateway Station and Tycho Station, along with all of the other pieces and parts that I had saved, and distributed them among the new story ideas. Dragon Heart was at 46,302 words when I finished Dragon Hunters. It is now up to 49,290 words. I added 1001 words today!

So now on to the next chapter, The Tea Merchant's son. It consists of 6,315 words from Tycho Station and features Bane Sollar returning to Conborine to continue his search for the elusive smuggler Kalra Rbaaq.


As always, thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...