Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Damn the torpedos! Full Speed Ahead!

For the past year or so, I have dithered and waivered and hemmed and hawwed (?) around with Tycho Station, wondering if I should break it up into two stories, remove parts and make it smaller or maybe just start over. I have heard fellow writers and actual authors who have said that at 800 plus pages and over 218,000 words it is way too big for a first novel. So, I spent the last month moving, cutting, revising, editing, blah, blah, blah....

Enough! Sweep all that stuff aside and go forward with the version that I like. Its the only version that makes sense to me. Its a bit rough, but I think it will work...

To celebrate my decision I have added a new page called Exercpts from Tycho Station. You can find the link right under the DragonHawk Saga map. Click on the page and read about The Lioness.

Then leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...