Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gonna enter a contest...

I found out about a writing contest that I want to enter. Its called "Writers and Illustrators of the Future." It is a short story type contest (maybe a "novella"?) with a maximum length of 14,000 words. I have decided to take a "flash back" from one of my stories and try to work it into something that I can enter. I've only got about 2500 words so far, so a lot of work left to do. I've got until March 31 to enter the contest and even if I don't win anything, the judges will send me a written appraisal of my writing. That alone will be worth the effort. Here's a link to the website. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.writersofthefuture.com/index.htm

Thanks!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...