Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Compliance with Heinlein's Rules... Again!

Shifting gears in compliance with Heilein's Rules although I have been strugging with Rule Three. I thought I could make it better, but I just kept screwing it up. So I threw away the edits and I'm standing pat with the original version of Tycho Station.

So now I am working on Dragon Summer, story number 3 in the DragonHawk Saga. A lot of it is the first part of the story I ever wrote. It reads really rough. I can see a lot of wholesale delete of superfulous detail and boring technobabble.

What about story number 1, The Dragon Hunters? Maybe I will save it for NANOWRIMO in July...

Going to add a page tonight to display Heinlein's Rules.

Cheers!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...