Friday, August 13, 2010

The Campaign Against And, But and That

When I am in writing mode, just trying to get my thoughts out of my head and onto the screen, I have a tendency to abuse the words "and", "but", and "that".

So I aw rewriting Tycho Station in the "Campaign Against And, But and That".

There's a lot of extra words between those ands, buts, and thats. Some of them are useful, most of them are extraneous. So I am cleaning them up as well. Rewriting passages to make them more descriptive with fewer words.

Simplifying descriptions, making them more descriptive. (I hope)

Tonight so far, I have deleted 1, 545 words and five more pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...