Sunday, August 19, 2012

DragonHawk Saga Status Report

Hello! Thanks for visiting!

The graphic at the top of the page below the blog title is a screen capture I made of all ten of the DragonHawk Saga manuscripts. They are MS Word documents open with the Document Map displayed. The blue highlight marks my current work site in each story. If there is no chapter title, just a number, then that chapter is probably empty.

The stories go from left to right, from Dragon Hunters to The Great Dragon. Currently I'm working on the left side, in the first three stories, DS01 Dragon Hunters, DS02 Dragon's Heart, and DS03 Dragon Betrayal.

Lot of work to do. But a lot of work already done.

Enough stalling! Back to work!


Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...