Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rivendell Writing Challenge Party

Some writer friends of mine and I got together last night to celebrate our July version of NANOWRIMO. We do it in the summer because some of our writers are kids who don't have time to "play" in November.

The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in the 31 days of July. Don't worry about the plot, just write.

It was a small crowd last night, a number of our "seasoned" novelists were busy with life - moving into dorms for college. Some have gotten married and have families of ther own to look after.

Sort of sad in a way, but that's life. Relentlessly moving forward no matter how bad we'd like to hit the brakes and slow things down a bit.

But that's not gonna happen. So, on with the writing!


Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...