Monday, January 28, 2013

So much for that idea...

How's it go?

The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray...

I had hoped to get some serious writing done over the weekend. That didn't work out quite like I hoped it would.

I hit a big block this weekend and just kept going over the same chapter over and over again. The end result was a butchered chapter that kinda sorta works...

Last night I was so frustrated I was ready to dump the whole DragonHawk Saga.

I didn't do that.

Tonight I feel like deleting a bunch of chapters and start over with them. Or just do without them. What I will probably do is dump the two parts and go back to the point in Dragon Hunters where I was just before the split.

Have to factor in the Monday factor. Monday is not a good day for me to make major decisions like this. And I've thinking about this in the back of my mind all day today while I was writing about the purpose and function of various systems on an offshore oil/gas platform.

Such is life. Doing one thing when you'd really rather be doing something else.

I did find a cool graphic on Facebook today. I'll post it at the top of the page. The author is my favorite author and my inspiration for writing!

As always...

Thanks for reading!


Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...