Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dragon Hunter Update

Slow and steady wins the race?  Last two weeks have been nerve-wracking for me. I knew I was behind and I've been pushing myself but not making very much progress. Things have calmed down a bit and I feel like I'm in control. With the help of family and friends, I've (we've) come up with a design for a business card to use to advertise Dragon Hunters and the Saga. Should have those from Vistaprint soon. Fairly inexpensive and I think they'll look cool.


So what do you think? I'll have these in about a week.

Meanwhile, I'm 85% finished with the editing for the Kindle version. After I finish editing the  manuscript format, I have to put it through the Kindle converter on the Amazon website. It takes about 48 hours before it will appear on my bookshelf.

Hopefully I'll get all of this done by the weekend!

Today at work, it occurred to me that if I write 1 book a year, I'll be 70 years old when I'm done!

Oh, well. As always,

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...