Sunday, July 28, 2013

Marching Towards Publication

This morning, about 02:30 AM, I finished my last full edit of Dragon Hunters. Since waking up about 11:30 or so, I have been working on the final assembly of the book. Title Page, Copyright Page, Dedication, and then the Main Story. Right now, I am paging through, searching for any obvious errors after completing the conversion to filtered html for the Kindle processor.

Listening to the Star Wars Saga while I work on the DragonHawk Saga.  Hmm, wonder if I will every have my own soundtrack...

Meanwhile, I plan to upload Dragon Hunters on Thursday, August 1st. So, keep your fingers crossed, Dragon Hunters is getting closer!



As always,

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...