Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dragon Hunter Update

I hope you are having a good weekend.

I hoped to write this entry to tell you that Dragon Hunter was now available on Amazon, but unfortunately, I continue to have some technical problems with their website. I hope to have those problems resolved soon.

It has been an interesting process getting here. I have developed a better understanding of the value of having a publisher to deal with these mundane issues so I can concentrate on the writing. Of course, the proof is in the pudding, as the saying goes. What will determine if it has all been worthwhile is whether or not anyone likes the book.

In the meantime, I will take advantage of a quiet, rainy Saturday here in Seabrook, Texas, to continue working on the saga. I'm fighting the urge to go back through Dragon Hunter one more time... I should be making the transition to Dragon Heart... We'll see.

Whatever happens, I'll be ready for Amazon just as soon as their IT resolves the problem. Hopefully this weekend.

As always, thanks for reading!

Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...