Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Dragon Hunters Update

Well, it's been a long two weeks for me, cleaning up and reformatting Dragon Hunters and resolving the various issues that I was having with the Amazon Kindle process. The main problem turned out to be with Internet Explorer not wanting to process the Kindle page. I switched over Google Chrome and the process worked fine. The Kindle IT people recommended Firefox, but the software my wife uses for her work is not compatible with Firefox, so I can't install that. 

Anyway, Chrome is working okay and right now Dragon Hunters is being processed for Kindle on the Amazon site, and by SMASHWORDS for the Nook, Apple Bookstore and a variety of other formats. It will take a few hours (6 to 24?) for them to process, but hopefully by Monday Dragon Hunters will officially be online for sale.

So, keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you know when Dragon Hunters is available for your purchase! As always...

Thanks for reading!

Dave
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...