Thursday, September 27, 2018

Cats & Dragons - Dragon Revenge

Hi there, fans of the DragonHawk Saga!

Well, work on Dragon Revenge continues. Progress moves slowly. I was working on a chapter, then realized that I was going down a rabbit hole that didn't need to be there. So I deleted it and backed up and restarted. There's another rabbit hole looming, but I'll leave it alone for now, as I concentrate on the main character.

Dragon Revenge is supposed to be dark. It comes in on the tail of a horrific event at the end of Dragon Betrayal. (Opps, Spoiler Alert!). There's some things that happen in future stories that need to have the seed planted here. So I'm working to sort everything out.

It’s been slow going. I’ve had vision issues this weekend that has slowed my progress. But my contacts are behaving today, so I hope tocatch up. Meanwhile, back to the dragons!

Thanks for reading! 

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...