Saturday, October 6, 2018

A Week of Thinking and of Writing

This week has been a bust when it comes to writing. The first part of the week was spent agonizing about the structure of Dragon Revenge. I’ve invented a bunch of characters and story lines that don’t apply to the main storyline. So I cut them out. 

At least partly. One of the sub plots I have started, I have to keep, because it’s linked to Dragon Betrayal. And it’s also linked to Bane Sollar and a future plot. And that’s what I realized was wrong. Dragon Revenge needs to be centered around Bane Sollar and his search for revenge.
 
Meanwhile Cindy and I had to go to our son’s house in the Austin area to help with sick grandkids.  I’ll be home next week so hopefully I’ll get to make some progress on Dragon Revenge. Between all the doctor appointments, that is. Going to be a busy week. A bunch of tests to take. 

So, until next week...

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...