Friday, July 2, 2010

Meanwhile, Back at the Tycho Trade Station, the Dragons prepare for revenge!

Started working on Dragon's Revenge, the direct line sequel to Tycho Station. Making a little progress, but not much. Writing the story as my participation in NANOWRIMO. We write in July here instead of November, because everyone is just too busy.

This story will follow up on the end of Tycho Station, revealing some details from the Tycho Star Trader point of view. I have vowed to make it more exciting by having more action, more battles between the Tychos and the surviving OutRiders and their Reska allies. Maybe some intrigue in the streets of Conborine.

At the end, I will link Dragon's Revenge to Dragon Summer.

Oh, by the way, Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...