Friday, July 16, 2010

Ahead Full! Raise Battle Screen!

Dragon's Revenge is coming along nicely. Integrating with Tycho Station and Dragon Summer pretty well. Sollar's almost home after dropping Morgan off with his grandparents on TS9329P3 (you have to read the stories to find out where that is!).

For some reason that I haven't figured out yet, I decided to name each chapter with a word starting with the letter "R" (This episode of the DragonHawk Saga is brought to you by the letter "R"!)

So far, I have Rescue, Recovery, Regroup, Resolution, Renegades, Research, Return, Retaliationi, Risk, Resignation, Reconnaissance, Reality, Reception, and Redemption. If you have any additional suggestions, just let me know.

Here's a new picture of the cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...