Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Writing

I'm back to writing now, working on the first four novels in bits and pieces. The process is working pretty well since I finished plotting them out. Most of the time I only have an hour or two to write in the evening. Being able to jump to whatever motivates me at the time is working pretty well. Since I pulled a bunch of chapters out of Tycho Station (book 2)  and moved them to Dragon Hunters (book 1), there is a lot of rewriting to do in Tycho Station, to fit all the parts together. It also helps me expand on some of the characters, and fill in blanks between gaps in their individual storylines.

Its going to take a lot of work to get Dragon Hunters and/or Tycho Station ready for publishing. I'm hoping to take a week away from work, go hide in the Texas Hill Country at my brother-in-law's cabin and do some serious writing. At least that's the plan.

Well, back to the stories! Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...